Please follow these instructions on what information you should provide to our Customer Support team to avoid any unnecessary delays when reporting a potential bug in your app.
1. Confirm that you have already tried the recommended “app isn’t working” troubleshooting steps from above
2. Please include the following information when contacting our support team:
Describe the problem you are having
- Your device
- Operating system version of your device and which version of Pink Dragon app you are using. To see which app version you are using, go to the main app screen and tap on the settings button in the lower right corner. Scroll down under “log out” to see which version you are on.
- What were you doing on the app at the time, (ie. updating progress, accessing your program, changing password, etc)
- What happened? (Please include as much detail as possible)
- Please include any error messages you may have received
- Frequency of the issue. Please indicate if Rarely / Sometimes / Often / All the times
- Attach a screen recording of the issue taking place (for help with this please find more information here for Apple or here for Android).
Email all of the above information to our support team at email@example.com with the subject line “App Error”